Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kristen Bell Freaks Out After Receiving Her Birthday

Kristen Bell Freaks Out After Receiving Her Birthday



The star's fiancé, Dax Shepard, surprised her with a sloth at the couple's home, but before Bell could even meet the creature, she somehow sensed its presence.

"I immediately was overcome and thought, 'There's a sloth near,'" she told Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday's episode of her talk show. "And I didn't know how to process that because my entire life had been waiting for this moment, where I would get to interact with a sloth."
\

"I don't know how to compete with all this emotion," she said, "so I just kind of crawl up on the bed and I'm crying so hard."

Luckily, Shepard was recording Bell's reaction, which the actress shared during her interview. After learning that the sloth was staying for the day, a hysterical Bell asks in the video, "He's coming for the party?"


picture:Actor Shepard kisses actress Kristen Bell during the arrivals at the Do Something Awards in Los Angeles

sources:http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20566040,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

No comments:

Post a Comment